Tuesday, April 2, 2013

OLW: March- Moving Along...slowly

Have you ever seen the Disney movie Aladdin?  When the genie is introduced, he explains himself as having, "phenomenal cosmic powers!!! itty, bitty living space."  That little movie line came to me as I was thinking about how I'm feeling right now, as in "phenomenal brilliant ideas!!!! itty, bitty time/motivation."  Hmm, I need to get some motivational power on my side, because honestly, I don't feel like I've moved forward on anything lately.  (school wise anyway- my outdoor veggie garden space is looking great and my sprouts are shooting up nicely in the basement!)  But I am garnering strength to push on through this last nine weeks.  I need spring to come and get me moving again! Hope you are feeling motivated in your own corner of the world... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment